Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sleep meltdown

Well i think most people in my age group are currently facing this problem.We just cant fall asleep.Something must be very wrong here.Somehow the computer screen is radiating some powerful force that keeps us alert.Social networking sites just eliminates your sleeping time.So does blogging,so does MSN,basically whatever you do on the computer will make you reluctant to go to bed.Sounds familiar yet?

As for me,i just love watching movies late at night.For obvious reasons i can enjoy it peacefully without my parent or siblings ruining my zen and peace.Somehow i feel i understand the movie better without the sudden phone calls,mothers nagging,siblings pissing me.Ah happy moments.

Alright back to the sleeping issue.Right...i feel so hyper now.Despite the clock showing 2.10 AM i still cant sleep.My body is tired.My motor function slows down dramatically .But i still dont wanna sleep.Mind over body.Incredible right?How i wish i was this way when i was studying.As you can see..i am not really discipline...(T_T).

Strangely the mind is stronger for some people.Somehow i love talking to the people on the other side of the globe now.Like Russia,China,USA,Poland,Japan.They speak English better than i do.Most of them are working adults or people of my age.Brilliant people i might add.Love to share things like this.The Internet really does wonders in your life.Ideas and interests all linked in one global network.

Notice my slow derailment from sleep to other topics.This is a issue i have a hard time fixing.So many things to do.24 hours is just not enough.....OR..the human body is one fragile vessel.

I tried not to nap in the afternoon lately.But still its not working.Now i feel like a zombie.Stretching and exercising in the house no longer helps.Walking around the house and doing house chores surprisingly makes me pumped.Going out to meet friends somehow becomes deemed unnecessary anymore since it means forking out money and traveling,2 things that i really hate to do.

Now at 2.30 am....i think i wanna continue later somewhere after i wake uppppppp.I hate it when i need to tell myself to sleep.Usually my parent will do it.But then i just wont stop until i finished what my mind wanted to do.RANTING IT HERE....

Good night/Good morning folks.Imma retire to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment